Wednesday

The Differences Vintage Boutique, pt. 2

Modeling for The Differences Vintage Boutique was a great experience!  I arrived early in the am, with my green tea in hand, and was prepped by a fabulous hair and makeup team.  Then on to styling.  I was styled from head to toe, draped in jeweled earrings, colored sunglasses, geometric shaped shoes, and layered necklaces.  I modeled between 10-15 outfits and was rushed on and off set, changing into my next look while another model was posing for the photographer.  I had a blast playing with different poses that showcased the boutique's clothes.  

Check out the latest photos form my photo shoot with The Differences Vintage Boutique, then buy something for yourself :)





1 comment:

  1. I use to have the biggest schoolboy crush on this model.Glad I had good taste then as well

    ReplyDelete